Saturday, January 5, 2013

Trust Company

One of the stranger aspects of me, of my being, my psyche, is just how often I forget that people suck. They do! Now, don't get me wrong, there are a handful of people who are a positive in my life. But, just how quick I can trust someone, even a little bit, and believe the words they say at times is just ridiculous.

My favorite part is when I'm demonized for putting my faith in a person, then have that person hit me with a snide remark, when they were the aggressor, the perpetrator in allowing me to be so free.

It's funny, in a way I suppose. It really is the reason why there are so few who know me. Well, that, and most times I don't feel like knowing certain people. If I don't know why I should care, I'm not going to care to open up. You know?

I suppose it's always good to relearn a lesson, much like I have. Don't trust anybody isn't just a slogan it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment