Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hope and Fear. Times Are Changing

Now here I sit, a couple weeks removed from the Act of Rising tour. Even through the struggles, the blown tire, re-welding the axle. Having to replace said axle because it was a piece of crap. The sad times, the lonely times. Here I sit, looking back and thinking, it was such an adventure.

Met a bunch of new friends, and a handful of colorful characters along the way. In some ways, I can't wait to get back out, and do it all again. But, in some ways, I hope the time doesn't fly by too fast.

Why you ask? Nosey!

My birthday was bleh, as per usual. No one even stopped by, or wanted to hang out. But, whatever I suppose. It is what the day usually is, to be honest. I mean, the last two years I spent my birthday alone in Ventura, and at a PWG show in Reseda. Which were fine, but you always miss having that one day where people make you feel special.

Although, since my birthday, I've had a lot of those kinds of days. And not so much where -people- made me feel special, as much as one certain person.

So my years spent on various dating sites finally paid off by finding an amazing girl. She has a lot of the same qualities that I have.. the good ones, and even some of the bad. She really is awesome. Every morning I look forward to saying hi at some point of the day, I usually can't wait too long though. I'm weird like that. Haha.

Everytime I hear my phone go off, it brings a smile to my face.. well, until I realize it's not her. But that's OK, you know I'm pretty popular right now. I really like her, and can't believe I found someone so pretty, so crazy awesome that likes me too. I won't go on and on, but I just have to say, I really like this girl.

I anticipate the time when we will be in each others company again, and enjoy even the awkward silences that occur. I am quite cautious in my life with whom I let in, and what I let them know. Life in the past has shown me that you do need some level of protection, just in case. But, something about this girl let he sneak right through. I think she used some form of teleportation device. That's got to be it!

Well, time to go and try to do something about getting rid of this POS phone that I have. I'm tired of putting everyone's numbers back in every month/every few weeks.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment