Friday, July 24, 2009

A Cautionary Tale of Numero Dos

So, here I am again. Million thoughts on my mind, but nothing profound to say.

At what point do you stop fighting for/to get something? Say it's something you really want. Whether it be a certain job, new car, what have you. Something that is always on your fingertips, but, just seems impossible to grasp. You get to a point to where you feel you've done everything within your ability to attain it, but, it still eludes you.

Do you just give up? I mean, what else can I do? I've tried so hard that it's probably backfired on me anyway. I mean, why give up more to me, when you can have pretty much everything in a relationship you want, without having to give up certain things. Am I right? Or just very confusing?

Do I just make a bold move/statement? Do I just sit back and keep waiting? Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment