Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Pains of Management Organization

So, again, here I be.

So, I found out that now I have to wait until Monday, for work, where I'll have yet another interview, from yet ANOTHER person for the musical instruments department.

Whether I get it or not, this sort of emphasizes my biggest complaint. Our store is relocating about two blocks away (we'll be a part of the nearby mall now, as opposed to a seperate building) now, the musical department is brand new to our store. But, we open the new store August 7. Three weeks from yesterday.

So, most of us will be interviewed by the supervisor on Monday, some on Tuesday I'm imagining. So, decision by Friday, ish? So, any learning, and orientation with any new systems (like setting up lessons and whatnot) will have to be learned in the two weeks after. Mind you, while we try to get stuff ready to move to the new store.

It's retared, to say the least.

Just a random rant I felt like putting down.... Until next we meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment