Thursday, March 3, 2011

Back to Life, What a Reality

The one positive about standing in a store, staring at a vast curtain is that it gives you plenty of time to think.

Which I'm not wanton for, but I accrue in bulk.

So I am now in month 2 of trying to move onto my new life.. and all of a sudden I have things to do out here, and some things back in my life that I'd miss when I leave.

Ain't life a bitch?

So, now I have so many ideas, many of them are not a viable option, or, viable yet at least.

So, I gather more knowledge, and wait, hoping choice #1 will actually come through, for once, and I can be on my way.

But, what if the wait + these feelings is yet another sign, telling me that I'm not making the right choice? That perhaps my "last choice" is my best choice, and what I should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment